Yes& is looking for a Content/Production Manager to work with our newest, largest federal government client.
What You Will Do
- Provide a variety of services in support of content creation/production projects, across a range of channels – video, digital, social, print.
- Manage each step of the content creation/production/management process, including pre-production research, coordination, and arrangements, assistance on shoots, overseeing of details of props, food service, cash management, talent/usage/rights management and post-production follow-up such as digitizing footage or images, cataloguing assets, archiving, file preparation or conversion, or other content/media production tasks.
- There is additional opportunity for the person in this role to be involved in content strategy, working with our strategy team to audit and analyze content to make strategic recommendations, create workflows for content and build content strategy around new initiatives or new products.
Experience You Need
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in content production and management.
- Proficiency with Google Suite products and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Experience that would be a plus, but not required
- Experience working with large federal government clients
- Application of AgencyAgile, including Roadmapping and Resourcing
- Time reporting and project management in Workamajig
Values you should share with us
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive thinker
- Strong collaborator
- Versatile, accountable leader