The Digital Coordinator is an entry-level position that facilitates the learning required to become a digital media planning and management professional. Digital Coordinators will be exposed to the research, planning and management of email marketing, search engine marketing, online display, and mobile phone marketing campaigns. These activities will lead to accreditation in various areas of digital media marketing.
What You Will Do
- Conduct research including target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative web site profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation.
- Manage campaign billing coordination.
- Aggregate online marketing, email, search engine marketing and mobile phone marketing research into presentation-friendly formats.
- Create project plans and schedules.
- Prepare and report campaign optimization information.
- Work closely with the Digital Media Manager in the preparation of estimates, campaign schedules, budgets and other project management requirements.
- Coordinate the trafficking of digital media creative assets between agencies, publishers and technology providers in the areas of search, email, web and mobile marketing.
- Assist in the identification and qualification of digital media vendors for client strategies.
- Facilitate key meeting setup, scheduling and conference reports.
- Attain training and certification in web analytics, search engine marketing, interactive marketing, email marketing and mobile phone marketing.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a marketing communications related field
- Preference for one year of professional experience in the field
- Communications skills with experience in delivering customer service satisfaction
- Detail minded with exceptional organization skills
- Familiarity and experience with Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Avid media consumer with a keen interest in the effect of the Internet and digital technology on media consumption
- A strong interest in working within a diverse and technologically advanced environment
- Comfortable with the use of and ability to learn new digital technologies and media tactics
- Excellent communication skills including verbal communications, active listening and excellent written grammar and spelling. Diligent note-taking capabilities
- Ability to rapidly understand digital technology
- A team player who is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Values you should share with us
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive thinker
- Strong collaborator
- Versatile, accountable leader