This position will work closely with our Director of Marketing Strategy and our digital and design teams, to help develop and implement paid campaigns with a strong focus on creativity and measurable results.
- Understand clients business goals and strategically plan, execute, and measure effectiveness. Consistently assess, optimize, and develop new marketing initiatives to help achieve client business goals.
- Growing clients:
- Become a trusted advisor to clients by striving to understand their entire business and communicating via regular meetings and reviews
- Actively contribute to Yes& business development process by recommending additional services to existing clients. efforts are influencing business goals.
- Project management:
- Drive and manage projects, initiatives, and marketing strategy by effectively communicating and collaborating with internal teams, ensuring an exceptional product for clients.
Organization: Establish organizational methods to ensure accountability and accuracy of contracts, budget, invoices, timelines, tasks, and services for clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Great understanding of digital marketing and advertising best practices and trends
- Some experience on all/most of the following:
- Paid social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, other)
- Organic social media
- Digital display advertising
- Email marketing
- Analytics and dashboard creation
- Understanding of content strategy and experience participating in a content marketing effort
- Understanding and experience using the Hubspot platform
- Experience running inbound marketing campaigns
- Experience running digital marketing and advertising campaigns that include both paid and organic components
- Understanding of and experience with traditional marketing and advertising
- Project management and client management experience
- Experience doing marketing for one or more of the following industries
- Real Estate
- Membership Associations
- Financial Services
- Federal Agencies