Yes& is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist that will spearhead the strategy and development for integrated projects and ensures ever-improving service across multiple clients. This position will work closely with Yes& 's Director of Marketing Strategy as well as the digital and design teams, to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for the agency’s top clients.
What You Will Do
- Works with the marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing/content strategies, oftentimes amplified through paid media.
- Develops audience personas, and creates marketing strategies based on audience demographics, needs, motivations, emotional drivers, and more.
- Manages campaign setup, management, reporting, and ongoing optimization on multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads, and others.
- Develops and manages reports to analyze and optimize digital marketing activities, and assess against objectives, goals, and KPIs.
- Drive and manage projects, initiatives, and marketing strategy by effectively communicating and collaborating with internal teams, ensuring an exceptional product for clients.
- Works directly with other content contributors within the organization, including copywriters, graphic designers, video and motion graphics teams, and others.
- Actively contributes to marketing strategy documents, presentations, and proposal writing, as needed.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or another related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing/communications, preferably within an agency setting.
- Demonstrated expertise creating and implementing engaging digital campaigns including content ideation for blogs, landing pages, email marketing, and digital advertising.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills; adept at working under tight deadlines; able to evaluate priorities and manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research and learn to use new platforms; test tactics and strategies; and analyze performance and recommend optimizations.
- Experience with inbound marketing campaigns, including building marketing automation workflows.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills and the ability to interface well with clients.
- Knowledge of content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal, a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with tools like Hubspot and MailChimp is a plus, but not required.