Yes& is looking for a Digital Media Strategist that will spearhead the strategy and development for integrated projects and ensures ever-improving service across multiple clients. Works in close contact with digital and marketing leadership while evolving strategic relationships with clients.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the trusted voice of the consumer by assimilating customer and marketplace insights into the development of creative strategies and marketing programs
- Use analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Play a primary role in orchestrating materials development for new-business pitches
Ensures work is client-ready by paying close attention to detail
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all clients’ brands and products.
- Effectively communicate complex and technical theory and information in an understandable manner. Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns for clients.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or other related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience; 3 years in the interactive space
- Experience managing client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of SEO techniques
- Demonstrated experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, Google Insights and Hootsuite
- 5 years of agency experience (both client side and digital agency experience desirable)