The Digital Project Manager role will focus on ensuring the work is being planned in a way where the right resources are being allocated to the right assignments and the team can get the work done in the short and long term. The Digital Project Manager will also manage the systems and processes that help work flow through the agency smoothly…no scrambling and no surprises.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of excellent client relationships and be able to schedule and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Agency or software application management experience is a must. If you have a complete understanding of what it takes to launch a large-scale website, lead the team in building applications with multiple integrations and have a gift for clear communication, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full time remote position!
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as a consultant to clients on all project issues and manage the client relationship during and after projects
- Lead a wide range of day-to-day client interaction with multiple assigned projects and accounts
- Lead project team members to ensure that everyone is engaged and can successfully contribute to the project
- Maintain project documentation through the project cycle
- Develop and tightly manage timelines for various sized projects
- Manage the scope of client requests to ensure timely (and profitable!) deliverables
- Proactively predict and communicate issues/risks and consult with clients and team leads to find creative solutions
- Effectively lead and facilitate project meetings and presentations
- Work with digital strategy and UX team to analyze client needs and goals against current best practices, provide strategic advice and recommendations, and document those recommendations
- Continually bring current industry knowledge to share with the team
- Be able to manage both application based projects as well as website redesigns for various clients simultaneously
Skills we’re looking for:
- Has a clear understanding of the website redesign process
- Has managed multiple online projects or applications with differing schedules simultaneously
- Has 3+ years Interactive PM experience in an agency setting working on websites and/or technical projects
- Possesses a strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people
- Is passionate about exploring business needs and finding the right online solution to meet those needs.
- Knows how to get things done by engaging both client and our internal team for the best results
- Believes that no amount of research, information architecture or usability testing can create a great user experience if content isn’t useful and usable
- Has excellent communication, writing and presentation skills (both creating and presenting)
- Is open to working remote with a team of excellent people who share a passion for digital projects
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work