The Edith Bullard Fellow will collaborate with an assigned department in all stages of departmental campaigns as well as take part in Yes&’s Social Action Committee. The Fellow will be assigned to a department within the company (Creative, Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration) depending on interest and ability. Working with the Social Action Committee will also expose the individual to business decisions centered upon diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
This Fellowship will help the selected individual acquire marketing skills and knowledge of various on-the-job marketing strategies. Ultimately, Fellows will gain a broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced advertising agency work environment.
With your resume submission, please submit a cover letter outlining your department(s) of interest (Creative, Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration).
What You Will Do
- Attend and participate in Social Action Committee meetings
- Support and execute agency Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion initiatives
- Support in daily administrative tasks for assigned department (Creative,
- Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration)
- Learn about marketing initiatives from the perspective of the assigned department and support the department with any tasks that contribute to their goals
- Work closely with a mentor to learn more about the industry
Experience You Need
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite tools
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices