Yes& is an independent communications agency offering public relations, marketing communications and events services, blending digital strategies with traditional approaches. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, competitive salary and benefits and opportunities for growth. Yes& is an equal opportunity employer in a metro-accessible location. If you are interested in building a career in events, send a cover letter that includes specifics on why you are the right candidate for this position along with any salary requirements.
- Speaker outreach, follow-up and coordination
- Coordination and management of executive schedules
- Sponsorship deliverable management
- Attendee liaison
- Onsite support
- Miscellaneous administrative needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Drupal 8, and upgrading/migrating websites from Drupal 7 to 8
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications and fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites with Bootstrap and/or other industry-standard frameworks
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes in Photoshop and Sketch into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.