Graduate interns’ insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain Yes& ‘s current projects and deliverables.
Additionally, the ideal individuals will build and help maintain campaigns that include traditional and digital solutions. Graduate interns will develop firsthand knowledge of the marketing and advertising profession and will also gain hands-on experience in many areas within Yes& ‘s departmental teams.
A few departments that potential graduate interns will have a chance to work with during their time at Yes& include Yes& ‘s Digital Marketing team, Brand and Strategy initiatives, Event Management team, Account Services and Public Relations teams.
With your resume submission, please submit a cover letter outlining what department and focus is interesting for you during your possible internship with Yes&.
What You Will Do
- Review Yes& departmental processes and collaborate on improving efficiencies with departmental team members
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and market trends
- Support departmental leads in completion of day-to-day tasks for the benefit of agency projects and campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Experience You Need
- Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of a related master’s degree program
- An outgoing personality and a desire to connect with people inside and outside of the organization
- Understanding of database management and database mining technology
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools. Advanced in PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices