Yes& is looking for a Graphic Designer to work with our newest, largest federal government client.
What You Will Do
- Provide professional support designing, laying out, updating, and coordinating the production of a wide array of commercial graphic design and creative media across a range of offline and online channels.
- Work primarily with internal clients and team members to develop collateral materials, publications, presentations, digital/social creative assets, exhibits, signage, and other materials.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of graphic industry standards and graphic media.
- Produce appropriate file formats for various types of printing and electronic publication applications.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in commercial/marketing graphic design, collateral production and commercial printing.
- Fluency in the latest versions of industry-standard software including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Quark Xpress, and the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive thinker
- Strong collaborator
- Versatile, accountable leader