Yes& is looking for a Junior Web Developer to work with our newest, largest federal government client.
What You Will Do
- Strategic and tactical experience working in front-end and back-end development environments through an open-source CMS (Drupal, WordPress)
- Develop and maintain websites for an optimal user experience based off user-led research, heat maps, Google Analytics and dashboard, customer journey exercises
- Maintain and analyze back-end development: through updating broken links, image ALT tags, meta descriptions, SEO friendly URLs and overall website maintenance
- Ability to execute front-end updates per client recommendations to help improve overall user experience through improved navigation, ease of use, and overall site intuitiveness.
- Back-end development: maintain and update sitewide plugins, modules, and patches to ensure overall security, maintenance, and optimization for the site.
- Build and execute website development
Experience You Need
- BA/BS in Digital and Computational Studies, Computer Science, or related majors or related fields
- Requires 3-5 years of professional experience
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive thinker
- Strong collaborator
- Versatile, accountable leader