Yes& is looking for an experienced Junior/Mid Web Developer that thrives in WordPress and Drupal and is capable of creating plugins, custom theme development, and to support general changes to the websites. Writing quality code, understanding hooks/API and checking your own code is required. This person must have GIT and version control workflows with the ability to run a local environment for some large sites.
What You Will Do
- Create/Customize PHP base extention/plugins when needed.
- Develop landing pages and wordpress-based websites with maintainable, high quality code.
- Work directly with our Director of UX/UI to create functional web projects.
- HTML Email design and implementations.
- Continually improve digital marketing results through tracking and consistent iterative improvements to web properties.
Experience You Need
- 3+ years in full-time web development capacity
- Well-expertise in all PHP-related projects technical aspects like development, project documentation and product maintenance.
- Well-experienced with Wordpress and Drupal development
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins and develop new plugins as needed
- Experience creating wireframes and sitemaps for website projects.
- Expertise with compilers such as gulp, grunt.
- Expertise with CSS extension languages such as SASS, LESS.
- Conduct peer review of themes created by other developers
- Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with clients
- Experience with WP-CLI tool
- Experience with Hubspot COS and Hubl language.
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in AWS and other programming language.
- Experience on developing which also includes web services like REST, RESTFUL API'S etc. with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS, MongoDB and AWS to get updates from the third parties.
- Experience with Google Data Studio, optimize, analytics, etc.
- Experience with building custom modules/extentions for known builders like Beaver, Divi and Elemantor.