Yes& is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to support a fast-paced federal program at one of their Clients who specializes in Federal IT. The position is at the client site in Rockville, MD four days a week and one day in Alexandria at the Yes& offices.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the successful promotion of the client's brand and message both within the organization and across the wider Federal marketplace.
What You Will Do
- Executing a communications strategy and plan to assure timely, useful information sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- The Communications Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the successful promotion of the client's brand and message both within the organization and across the wider Federal marketplace.
- Documenting products for marketing and branding efforts supporting a broad range of the program’s products and services
- Working across technical and non-technical organizational groups to support the successful rollout of new software and service features
- Assist in the development of collateral, messaging, conference materials, etc.,
- Promoting the brand and mission across all team members and to the wider market, through newsletters, social media campaigns, website, or other methodologies
Experience You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Strong experience working in communications and/or marketing
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple priorities and demands
- Must flourish in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Positive attitude, creativity, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance