This position will help plan and manage paid ad campaigns including media planning, buying, and campaign management. You will also work closely with our media analyst to track performance and make recommendations to optimize campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Work with clients and internal teams to help define goals and objectives, identify target audiences, and develop strategic plans using digital, social, and traditional media.
- Work with media partners to plan tactics, channels, flights, and budgets.
- Traffic ads, including coordination among internal teams and external media partners.
- Manage and monitor advertising campaigns, tracking performance, optimizing campaigns, and reporting on KPIs.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or another related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in media planning and buying, with a focus on digital media, preferably within an agency setting.
- Resourceful with strong time management skills; adept at working under tight deadlines; able to evaluate priorities and manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to research and learn to use new platforms; test tactics and strategies; and analyze performance and recommend optimizations.
- Strong organization and project management skills, with the ability to manage media budgets, schedules, and coordinate with internal project teams and external media partners.
- Experience with campaign measurement using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Agency experience working with clients in the federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Programmatic media buying experience, including self-serve DSPs and paid social media platforms.