Yes& is looking for a Media Specialist I who will coordinate media buying efforts as well as create media plans based on research that determines advantageous placements.
What You Will Do
- Help research and develop project-related media lists and outlets for TV, radio, print, outdoor, Internet, and other venues, sorted by geographic location, format, circulation/reach and content
- Coordinate media buying (smaller campaigns) or oversee professional media buyers (larger campaigns).
- Monitor and keep track of placements to ensure negotiated frequency is met or exceeded.
- Assist in writing reports that summarize placements and results. Will coordinate survey administration depending on client needs
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns
- Assist in producing weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data
Experience You Need
- Requires an Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires at least 1 year of professional experience in a media buying, media sales, and/or public relations environment.
- Requires proficiency in standard word processing applications, vocabulary, and grammar
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work