The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining and supporting an efficient working environment for the accounts for which they are assigned. S/he will keep communication channels clear and open among members of the assigned account group, as well as other departments within the agency. S/he will also monitor the workflow within the Account Team to insure work in progress is completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Project Manager works under the direction of Account Manager to learn strategy, support in presentations and account management skills.
- Works with account and team leads to develop the scope of work based on functional and business requirements.
- Develops, implements and manages the project plan.
- Develops the staff plan and creates the budget.
- Responsible for resource allocation in conjunction with the resource manager.
- Day to day management of the project from initiation through implementation and deployment.
- Communicates status of project to the team and client on a regular basis.
- Tracks and reports project run rates and financials.
- Contributes to the creative process by assessing feasibility of the proposed solutions.
- Contributes to the creative process by recommending new technologies.
- Resolves schedule conflicts.
- Monitors and communicates project risk, dependencies and mitigation accordingly.
- Ensures changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team, and that the changes are understood by all members of the team.
- Ensures proper change management documentation is executed as scope increases or decreases or project priorities shift.
- Oversees the project team’s activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensures the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 plus years project management experience preferably in an agency or high-tech environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft project and all Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- A self-starter able to work collaboratively as well as independently.