The Project Management team plans, coordinates and manages the internal team’s resources, systems and work-flow, from start to finish. This group ensures that we’re working with the highest level of efficiency and the right resources to deliver for our clients across every channel, every day.
The Project Manager will work closely with every department at Yes& -- account management, creative, production, strategy, finance, media, PR, digital, etc. This role will focus on ensuring the work is being planned in a way where the right resources are being allocated to the right assignments and the team can get the work done in the short and long term. The Project Manager will also manage the systems and processes that help work flow through the agency smoothly…no scrambling and no surprises.
The Project Manager will work across all integrated marketing and communications channels – video, print, OOH, social, digital, collateral, radio, events, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Internal resource management and forecasting
- Collaborating with Account Management on timelines, scopes of work
- Working with Finance on utilization reports
- Overseeing digital file management systems
- Facilitating key steps in our internal Agile process
- Working with department heads (creative, strategy, digital, account) to assign appropriate resources to assignments
- Long-term resource planning/management
- Assisting on new business efforts, when needed
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of project management experience in an agency (or in-house agency) environment
- Strong collaborator, negotiator
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Organized, detail-oriented, proactive and fearless
- Willingness to learn and openness to educating others on process, responsibilities and expectations
- Ability to know when to compromise vs. when to stand your ground
- Knowledge of Agile and Workamajig is a plus, but not required
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Hybrid work arrangement. Fully remote is also an option.
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work