Yes& is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our account services team. The ideal candidate builds, manages and executes campaigns that include traditional and digital solutions. The projects are complex and need a strategic thinker, organizer, taskmaster and effective communicator who will go above and beyond to make a mark on client.
What You Will Do
- Manage strategic communications and marketing campaign projects to include communications planning, discovery and research, branding, website design, interactive and social media initiatives, print design, and public relations.
- Write substantive content for products ranging from overviews, brochures, resource catalogs to infographics, newsletters, bulletins, and more.
- Set and adhere to deadlines and manage deadlines and due dates of and for clients.
- Maintain effective client relationships through proactive management.
- Schedule, manage, and facilitate client and internal meetings.
- Report project status, including schedule, costs, risks, resources, and client satisfaction.
- Perform quality control and assure overall quality of work products.
- Prepare and deliver client and internal presentations.
- Develop new business and expand business within existing accounts.
Experience You Need
- Government accounts experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, program management, or account management in the strategic or marketing communications industry in both the public and private sectors.
- 7+ years of experience in communications planning, discovery and research, branding, website design, interactive and social media initiatives, print design, and public relations production.
- General consulting experience, including critical thinking, analysis, and planning.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and accounts.
- Superior writing, research, and oral presentation skills.
- Experience with managing internal creative, digital, and strategic communications teams, as well as external vendors and freelance consultants.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.