Yes& is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and energetic Senior Account Manager to join our account services team. This position will focus primarily on the management of government accounts.
What You Will Do
- Manage strategic communications and marketing campaign projects to include communications planning, discovery and research, branding, website design, interactive and social media initiatives, print design, and public relations.
- Write substantive content for products ranging from overviews, brochures, resource catalogs to infographics, newsletters, bulletins, and more.
- Set and adhere to deadlines and manage deadlines and due dates of and for clients.
- Maintain effective client relationships through proactive management.
- Schedule, manage, and facilitate client and internal meetings.
- Report project status, including schedule, costs, risks, resources, and client satisfaction.
- Perform quality control and assure overall quality of work products.
- Prepare and deliver client and internal presentations.
- Mentor and manage junior staff.
- Develop new business and expand business within existing accounts.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, program management, or account management in the strategic or marketing communications industry in both the public and private sectors.
- 7+ years of experience in communications planning, discovery and research, branding, website design, interactive and social media initiatives, print design, and public relations production.
- General consulting experience, including critical thinking, analysis, and planning.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and accounts.
- Superior writing, research, and oral presentation skills.
- Experience with managing internal creative, digital, and strategic communications teams, as well as external vendors and freelance consultants.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Government accounts experience.