Yes& is looking for a Senior Account Manager that will play a central role in managing our relationship with a large, federal Government client.
What You Will Do
- Manage complex and multifaceted projects across every step of the process, ensuring that we deliver the highest quality work across every channel, on time and within budget.
- Oversee creative teams including on-staff and contract artists, designers, programmers, editors, writers, and others. Creates specifications, budgets, work plans, timelines, and resource allocation models for creative projects.
- Integrate closely with our key marketing and outreach client contacts, across every channel – earned, owned
- Work closely with team members across every department of the agency, as well as with external agency partners.
- Lead the development of creative concepts, content, site maps, strategic plans, campaigns and other production elements.
- Interface with clients for creative proposals and liaison meetings.
- Manage project budgets and financial reporting.
- Work onsite at our client’s location (once COVID restrictions are lifted, and people have returned to work on-location)
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience in an integrated project management or account management position
- Fluency with the processes, language, and technology of creative production, including video, print, digital, and live event productions.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and accounts
- Superior writing, research, and oral presentation skills
- Experience with managing internal creative, digital, and strategic communications teams, as well as external vendors and freelance consultants
- Proficiency with Google Suite products and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance
Experience that would be a plus, but not required
- Experience working with large federal government clients
- Application of AgencyAgile, including Roadmapping and Resourcing
- Time reporting and project management in Workamajig
Values you should share with us
- Working in a diverse team environment
- Creative problem solver
- Proactive thinker
- Strong collaborator
- Versatile, accountable leader