Yes& is looking for a Senior Project Manager who is able to manage a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time. The individual will be responsible for the creation of account management project plans. The individual will own the process inception to completion, including participation in budget determination, creation of project schedule, managing resources for deliverables, raising red flags as issues arise and ensuring adherence to the approval process.
What You Will Do
- Work as liaison/communications hub between all Agency team members and agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project.
- Work with Account Management team to create a scope of work (SOW).
- Develop and maintain project schedule, estimate and weekly status.
- Schedule and lead project kick-off meeting (as it relates to schedule, job level, folder structure and location, SOW, creative assets, etc.).
- Work with internal team to define program requirements and system specifications. Work with client on as-needed basis.
- Maintain daily communications with team members on all projects.
- Work closely with the team to determine and understand daily project status.
- Ensure that issues and risks are anticipated, identified and properly escalated and resolved. Seek final resolution on all issues so projects do not stall or fall out of scope without warning.
- Conduct internal copy/layout reviews with core team and ensure all assets are routed internally, with specific attention to required creative and proofreading approvals.
- Ensure that the Agency’s Project Management standards (processes, tools, milestones and approvals) are followed on all projects.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but relevant work experience will be considered).
- A minimum of 4+ years of Project Management experience – preferably from a traditional Advertising Agency setting
- Experience assembling and managing budgets and project schedules.
- A professional presentation and strong personal presence are required.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills as well an articulate, friendly, “whatever it takes” attitude, along with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to establish and build productive relationships with diverse personalities.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Workamajig, preferred.