As a Senior UX Strategist, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of design thinking methodology and apply best practices in delivering creative, quality experiences for the web. You will apply your natural curiosity, critical thinking skills, and empathy to understanding and advocating for our clients' goals, needs, and challenges while always striving to provide the best experience to the end user. Your work will help define a problem, and uncover meaningful and impactful opportunities to solve it.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research collaboratively with the strategy and/or brand team to inform strategic decisions and validate them through audits, analytics reviews, interviews, user testing, focus groups, and surveys and workshops.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand goals, assess needs, and identify gaps in products/digital experiences.
- Present research findings and strategic recommendations for digital experiences to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for specific page and site content.
- Lead creation of artifacts to document strategy and inform process such as sitemaps, wireframes, user flows/ journeys, strategy briefs, and requirements documentation.
- You will collaborate closely with creative directors, designers, developers and other strategists on the team to ensure the user experience is carried throughout the design and development phases.
You should enjoy
- Crafting inclusive qualitative research sessions that encourage every voice to be heard and illuminate the real goals and needs of your clients.
- Building quantitative research methods to ensure diversity of feedback and result in objective, strategic findings.
- Presenting your findings in a clear, understandable way to stakeholders with diverse backgrounds and roles as well as your teammates.
- Creating information architecture documents like site maps and annotated wireframes.
- Immersing yourself in and seeking to understand organizations both small and large to uncover their overall goals and needs from a strategic digital experience.
- Managing multiple client projects simultaneously, effectively communicating with various stakeholder teams (UX, PM, design, development), and delivering within the allocated hours and timeline.
- Being an empathetic partner and champion of user needs for your clients.
- Learning a new process and, after time, evolving and growing with our UX team.
Experience You Need
- 4+ years of experience in user experience or content strategy (or related, just talk to us).
- Strong communication skills with an accessible outlook to be able to speak and present to a wide group of people, from end-users to CEOs.
- Strong writing and documentation skills to provide lasting artifacts of your strategies and technical requirements for clients and teammates alike.
- Strong ability to craft visual solutions for complex systems or site architecture.
- Experience or interest writing project requirements and technical documentation for testing and development. Experience with content management systems is a plus.
- Confidence in supporting multiple projects at once, with limited support from other strategists, across their duration and utilizing organization skills to ensure that the projects are delivered on time.
- Openness and enthusiasm receiving and managing feedback and constructive critique from all members of the team and clients.
- Figma, Google Analytics, GTM, and SEO knowledge is a plus.
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work