The Social Media Content Specialist will play an integral role in the execution and expansion of social media as a revenue-generating activity for clients in the organic space. Reporting to the Director of Social Media, this individual will be tasked with the following duties as it relates to client work and will be considered the expert in creating social-first content within the agency
What You Will Do
- Develop creative organic content campaigns
- Create content calendar frameworks using established social and brand strategies
- Write social and digital copy, working with creative teams to develop assets
- Serve the role of community manager on client-owned accounts
- Handle all posting, responses, and engagement activities
- Coach clients on community manager role and responsibilities
- Monitor channels & provide frequent status reports
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and messages across multiple social platforms
- Provide social support through some combination of developing:
- Monthly Trends Reporting Presentations
- Social Media Event Coverage
- Social Media Thought Leadership Building
- Assist in developing Social Media Strategies that include:
- Audit of clients’ existing social media presence
- Monitor online competitor presences/perceptions
- Establish success metrics for social media
- Build content calendar for all designated social media outlets
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of social media brand management with executing organic social content.
- Writing experience, an eye for detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Previous experience as a social community manager and/or content writer (blogger/short-form)
- Extensive knowledge of current social media platforms and experience growing new channels.
- Proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking.
- Experience with consumer, government and/or B2B audiences.
- Proven project management skills and superior communication skills.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to sell your work to other members of the team.
- Prior agency or brand experience preferred.
- Knowledge of analytics and social listening tools
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work
You’ve got challenges. We’ve got imagination. Let’s achieve your goals together. If you would like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you! We strongly encourage qualified applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.