The Social Media Manager will play an integral role in the execution and expansion of social media as a revenue-generating activity for clients in the organic space. The Social Media Manager is a client-facing role that assists in the coordination of social media activity for clients across the agency. In addition, the Social Media Manager is responsible for strategically guiding and creating social content and executing on client-owned channels for organic campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Partner with teams to develop creative organic content campaigns
- Create content calendar frameworks using established social and brand strategies
- Write social copy, working with creative teams to develop assets
- Serve the role of community manager on client-owned accounts
- Handle all posting, responses, and engagement activities
- Coach clients on community manager role and responsibilities
- Monitor channels & provide frequent status reports
- Ensure consistency of brand voice and messages across multiple social platforms
- Provide social support through some combination of developing:
- Monthly trends reporting presentations
- Social media event coverage
- Social media thought leadership building
- Assist in developing Social Media Strategies that include:
- Audit of clients’ existing social media presence
- Monitor online competitor presences/perceptions
- Establish success metrics for social media
- Build content calendar for all designated social media outlets
Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of social media brand management with executing organic social content.
- Excellent communication & team building skills.
- Writing experience, an eye for detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Previous experience as a social community manager and/or content writer (blogger/short-form).
- Extensive knowledge of current social media platforms and experience growing new channels.
- Proven talent and consistent conceptual thinking.
- Experience with consumer, government and/or B2B audiences.
- Proven project management skills and superior communication skills.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to sell your work to other members of the team.
- Prior agency or brand experience preferred.
- Experience with paid social media is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of analytics and social listening tools
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work