The SVP Digital & Experience will lead the digital and experience strategy for the agency’s clients and ensure a high standard of work on all digital marketing, advertising, website, and customer experience campaigns and projects. They will oversee the digital team, consisting of marketing, advertising, UX, and web developers.
What You Will Do
● Drive the strategy for projects that incorporate digital and CX components
● Work with the digital team to grow the sophistication of inhouse skills and output
● Work with the accounts team to identify strategic opportunities to grow accounts’ digital footprint and sophistication
● Bring innovative ideas and opportunities to the agency that can be meaningfully and realistically incorporated into existing and new client projects
● Sits on the executive team and plays an active role in improving the agency
Skills and Experience You Need
- Experience leading the digital teams and client projects at a large agency working with national clients
- 10-12 years of experience in digital marketing/communications at an agency handling multiple concurrent clients and projects
- Demonstrated expertise and results creating successful digital campaigns and projects for clients
- Strong understanding of both marketing needs and technology needs and a working knowledge of how to implement both types of solutions for clients. Must have the ability to manage both marketing and technology staff and oversee management of vendors.
- Strong speaking, presentation and written communication skills, and has experience being a thought leader in this area of expertise for an organization
- Understands how to prioritize KPIs and how to measure and report on meaningful numbers for clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field.