Undergraduate interns’ insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain Yes& ‘s current projects and deliverables.
This internship will help individuals acquire marketing skills and provide them with knowledge of various on-the-job marketing strategies. Ultimately, interns will gain a broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced advertising agency work environment.
A few departments that potential undergraduate interns will have a chance to work with during their time at Yes& include Yes& ‘s Digital Marketing team, Brand and Strategy initiatives, Event Management team, Account Services and Public Relations teams.
With your resume submission, please submit a cover letter outlining what department and focus is interesting for you during your possible internship with Yes&.
What You Will Do
- Help organize marketing events
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from assigned campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and market trends
- Support in daily administrative tasks for aligned department
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Experience You Need
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s degree program
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite tools
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices