Yes& is looking for undergraduate interns to join our undergraduate internship program. The ideal individuals will collaborate with teams in all stages of departmental campaigns. Undergraduate interns’ insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain Yes& ‘s current projects and deliverables.
This internship will help individuals acquire marketing skills and provide them with knowledge of various on-the-job marketing strategies. Ultimately, interns will gain a broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced advertising agency work environment.
A few departments that potential undergraduate interns will have a chance to work with during their time at Yes& include Yes& ‘s Digital Marketing team, Brand and Strategy initiatives, Event Management team, Account Services and Public Relations teams.
With your resume submission, please submit a cover letter outlining what department and focus is interesting for you during your possible internship with Yes&.
What You Will Do
- Help organize marketing events
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from assigned campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and market trends
- Support in daily administrative tasks for aligned department
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Experience You Need
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s degree program
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite tools
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices