Yes& is looking for a Web Developer that thrives in WordPress and Drupal and is capable of creating plugins, custom theme development, and to support general changes to the websites. Writing quality code, understanding hooks/API and checking your own code is required. This person must have GIT and version control workflows with the ability to run a local environment for some large sites.
What You Will Do
- Create/Customize PHP base extention/plugins when needed.
- Develop landing pages and wordpress-based websites with maintainable, high quality code.
- Work directly with our Director of UX/UI to create functional web projects.
- HTML Email design and implementations.
- Continually improve digital marketing results through tracking and consistent iterative improvements to web properties.
Experience You Need
- 3+ years in full-time web development capacity
- Well-expertise in all PHP-related projects technical aspects like development, project documentation and product maintenance.
- Well-experienced with Wordpress and Drupal development
- Install, test and debug WordPress plugins and develop new plugins as needed
- Experience creating wireframes and sitemaps for website projects.
- Expertise with compilers such as gulp, grunt.
- Expertise with CSS extension languages such as SASS, LESS.
- Conduct peer review of themes created by other developers
- Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with clients
- Experience with WP-CLI tool
- Experience with Hubspot COS and Hubl language.
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in AWS and other programming language.
- Experience on developing which also includes web services like REST, RESTFUL API'S etc. with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS, MongoDB and AWS to get updates from the third parties.
- Experience with Google Data Studio, optimize, analytics, etc.
- Experience with building custom modules/extentions for known builders like Beaver, Divi and Elemantor.