You Now Know Us… & We Want to Know You.
We are always on the lookout for talented, playful, and dedicated teammates to join the collaboration. People who are not afraid to say yes— who open their minds to where & may take us. If you are a thinker, a doer, a solver, a dreamer, reach out. Let’s see where we can go.
If you are interested in joining the ranks of this proud and hard-working team, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Coordinator Yes& is looking for an Account Coordinator who will maintain and support an efficient working environment for the accounts for which they are assigned. They will keep communication channels clear and open among members of the assigned account group, as well as other departments within the agency.
Social Media & Content
- Public Relations Director Yes& is looking for a Public Relations Director who is responsible for guiding the daily activities of an account team focused on a high-profile government program, as well as providing counsel and assistance to members of the Public Relations Department, the agency, and other clients as required.
- Intern, Events Assistant Yes& is looking for an Intern, Events Assistant, who will primarily focus on the administrative, logistical and operational assignments of Yes&'s client events. The position will be responsible for supporting the planning and management of tasks in the lead up to client events.
- Edith Bullard Fellowship Yes& is looking for an Edith Bullard Fellow. Named after a long-standing team member who retired from our organization, this fellowship is meant to honor her commitment to mentorship, especially amongst communities of color. This program encourages professionals with diverse backgrounds to enter the field of marketing through a semester-long, paid fellowship with our organization.
- Human Resources Coordinator Yes& is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator who will maintain accurate and up-to-date personnel records and reports. The right candidate will also assist in coordinating recruitment and onboarding processes as well as provide information and clerical assistance as needed or requested.